Simplify saving—add this free account to your free RITE Interest or RITE Rewards Checking account. When you earn rewards in your linked checking account, you can build your savings with your RITE Savings that pays up to 0.20% APY* every month!
- 0.20% APY* on balances up to $50,000
- 0.20% to 0.10% APY on balances over $50,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.02% APY* if qualifications are not met in RITE Interest or RITE Rewards Checking account
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service fee
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking including mobile deposits
- Free Debit/ATM card available with no annual fee
- Free eStatements
- $25 minimum deposit to open
Earn Your Rewards
Qualifying for your RITE Interest or RITE Rewards Checking account also automatically qualifies you for the highest RITE Savings rate*.
To earn your rewards, just complete the following transactions and activities in your RITE Interest or RITE Rewards Checking account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Have at least 1 direct deposit or automatic payment (ACH) transaction post and settle
- If you have a RITE Interest Checking account, have at least 10 debit card purchases post and settle
- If you have a RITE Rewards Checking account, have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in, receive and review eStatements
If you don’t meet these qualifications, your accounts are still free
Plus, you’ll earn our base rate in RITE Interest Checking, RITE Rewards Checking and RITE Savings, and you can get right back to earning full rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
Each depositor is insured by the FDIC to at least $250,000. All deposits above the FDIC insurance amount are insured by the Depositors Insurance Fund (DIF).
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs are accurate as of [Today’s Date]. Variable rate account. Interest rates are determined at the Bank’s discretion and are subject to change at any time. Minimum to open account is $25. No minimum balance required to keep account open; however, if your account balance is $0.00 or less for 60 consecutive days your account will be closed. No monthly service fee and no minimum balance required to earn rewards. RITE Savings account must be combined with a RITE Interest Checking account or a RITE Rewards Checking account and the associated checking account must meet its monthly qualifications in order for the RITE Savings account to receive the higher savings rates. If qualifications in the RITE Interest or RITE Rewards Checking accounts are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) balances from $.01 up to $50,000 in RITE Savings account earn an interest rate and APY of 0.20%; and (2) balances over $50,000 in RITE Savings account earn 0.05% interest rate on portion of balance over $50,000, resulting in 0.20% – 0.10% APY depending on balance in account. If qualifications are not met on RITE Interest or RITE Rewards Checking accounts, all balances in RITE Savings account earn an interest rate and APY of 0.02%. Please refer to RITE Interest Checking or RITE Rewards Checking for a description of the monthly qualification requirements. If the associated checking account is closed, the RITE Savings account will revert to a Statement Savings account. Available as a personal account only.